Transmission oil ATF MB-9
- very good lubricating capacity even at low temperatures temperatures in the winter;
- high, stable viscosity index;
- very low pour point;
- very good oxidation stability;
- protection against wear, corrosion and foaming;
- an excellent friction value stability.
ATF MB-9 is a new generation multi-grade ATF (automatic transmission fluid) based on synthetic oils. Provides maximum lubrication and protection against wear and tear due to special additives. Applicable for use in modern seven-speed transmissions of Mercedes Benz. ATF MB-9 was developed for all automatic transmissions with a lockup clutch with/without an adjustable converter (a so-called lockup transmission-clutch).